- Contact Us
Agent Release Control Panels
Minimax MX-2002(E) is a single zone Agent Releasing Control Panel for single and dual hazard agent releasing applications. The MX-2002 provides reliable fire detection, signaling and protection for commercial,industrial and institutional buildings requiring agent-based releasing. The MX-2002 is compatible with System Sensor's I3 detectors which are conventional smoke detectors.
Minimax also provides an intelligent addressable option with the MX-320(E)(C) Central Processing Unit that meets virtually every application requirement. Designed with modularity and ease of system planning, the MX-320 can be configured with just a few devices in a single zone application as well as a multizone releasing applications.
MX-2002 Conventional Control Panel
- Designed for agent releasing standards NFPA 12, 12A,
12B, and 2001
- Cross-zone (double-interlock) capability.
- Six programmable Style B (Class B) IDCs (Initiating Device Circuit).
- Four programmable Style Y (Class B) output circuits - (special application power).
- Three programmable Form-C relays.
- 7.0 amps total 24 VDC output current.
- (C) model available for the Canadian market.
- Please see Data Sheets in literature tab for additional features.
MX-320 Addressable Control Panel
- One isolated intelligent Signaling Line Circuit (SLC) Style 4, 6 or 7.
- 6.0 A power supply with four Class A/B built-in Notification Appliance Circuits (NAC). Selectable System Sensor, Wheelock, or Gentex strobe synchronization.
- Up to 159 detectors (any mix of ion, photo, thermal, or multi-sensor) and 159 modules (Addressable pull stations, normally open contact devices, two-wire smoke, notification, or relay). 318 devices maximum.
- VeriFire® Tools online or offline programming utility. Upload/Download, save, store, check, compare, and simulate panel databases. Upgrade panel firmware.
- Flashscan® Intelligent Features
- (C & E) models available for Canadian and 240 VAC applications
- Please see Data Sheet in literature tab for additional features.