- Contact Us
MX-1230 with 3M™ Novec™ 1230
Minimax has developed the MX-1230 fire extinguishing system using 3M™ Novec™ 1230 Fire Protection Fluid. Novec 1230 Fluid has 0.0 ozone depletion potential, and atmospheric lifetime of just five days and a global warming potential of 1.0, making it a long-term sustainable alternative to Halons.
The MX-1230 system is suitable for class A, B and C type fires and is used as a total flooding agent. The MX-1230 system is approved by both UL/ULC and FM and is available in both 360 psi as well as the advanced delivery 725 psi system.
The MX-1230 advanced delivery 725 psi system is approved for use with selector valves, making it the only approved system using Novec 1230 Fluid and selector valves. This allows for cost savings options to larger high value asset applications.
The MX-1230 system suppresses fire via its cooling effect, and is stored as a liquid that turns into gas upon discharge making it a viable total flooding agent for various hazards. The 360 psi and advanced delivery 725 psi options allows for greater design flexability that allows for complete optimization of the fire suppression system.
- Clean agent leaving no residue, No Cleanup, Minimal Downtime
- Environmentally Friendly, Long-term sustainable alternative to Halons
- UL/ULC and FM Approved
- Advanced Delivery 725 psi System ideal for Halon retrofits
Areas of Application
- Data processing and Telecommunication Facilities
- Computer and Server Rooms
- Historical and Cultural Properties
- Control Rooms
- Medical Facilities
- Many other similar applications